We have this bonus today!
I don't get any pop up showing my Secret Code but I see the Central Mainframe Access box on the Daily Checklist on my Homepage on the game screen..


If you didn't get the code yesterday, you will have a chance to have it now.. just from login to the game and doing some jobs or fights! Because I saved my previous code from the pop up I got the other day, I enter the code there!



Got +3 Defense! Very nice, team! Thank you so much for this gift...

I guess tomorrow we will have +3 Energy or Stamina or Health..

What if you didn't save the code you got yesterday??? Perhaps you can try to find one from doing jobs or fight... I have not tried mine because I simply enter the code..
Anybody has another chance and succeed?

Recommended Site : 2010 Most Popular Website
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments